Interest earning personal savings account
Minimum Balance to Open the Account:
Monthly Maintenance Fee:
None if minimum balance requirement is met; otherwise $5
Minimum Balance Requirement:
$500 minimum daily balance during statement cycle
Transaction Fees and Limitations:
- Transfers to other accounts or payments to third parties by check writing and electronic transfers/payments are limited to six (6) per month.
- An excessive transaction fee of $10 will be charged for each transfer in excess of six (6).
- The account may be converted to a non-interest bearing account if you continue to violate the transaction limitation rule.
Interest Compounding and Crediting Frequency:
Interest will be compounded daily and credited to the account quarterly
Daily Balance Computation Method:
Minimum Requirements to receive the above benefits:
Effect of Closing an Account:
- If account is closed within 90 days of opening, $50.00 will be charged.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, the earned interest will be forfeited.
Savings Overdraft Protection: