What We’re Doing to Protect You – Internet Banking Security
Our security team is working hard to safeguard your information when you bank with us online. We’re making continuous efforts to ensure adequate standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access or use of your nonpublic personal information.
- AES-256 Encryption - When you access your accounts and perform transactions on Hanmi Online, your information is protected by AES-256 encryption.
- Date/Time Stamp - Every time you sign on to Hanmi Online, we display the date and time of your last visit. If you don't recognize the most recent displayed date and time, you'll know if there has been unauthorized account access.
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate - The green address bar on Hanmi sites is a security feature supported by newer browsers that allows you to visually validate that the site you are transacting with – such as Hanmi.com - has undergone an extensive outside security audit.
- Secure Firewalls - The computer servers that run Hanmi sites are protected by numerous firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to our network, and Hanmi monitors these firewalls to prevent security breaches.
- Session Timeouts - If you're signed on and not using Hanmi Online for several minutes, your session will "time out." To resume your banking activity, you'll need to re-enter your User ID and Password.
- Hanmi Alerting Notification Service - Alerts and updates delivered to your e-mail address can help flag suspicious activity in your accounts.
If you have any additional questions regarding the protection or security of your information, please contact our electronic banking department via telephone at (213) 427-4277, via U.S. Mail at 3660 Wilshire Blvd #1000, Los Angeles, CA 90010, or visit one of our branches in person.
We have implemented state-of-the-art security technology to ensure that your personal information is secure. However, we cannot guarantee that the nonpublic personal information that you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted. The extent of our liability with respect to any security breach is set forth in our account agreements and, in all cases, we are not liable for a breach of security that occurs for reasons outside of our direct control.