Interest bearing checking account.
This product is only available to sole proprietorship businesses and non-profit organizations until further notice.
Minimum Balance to Open the Account:
Monthly Maintenance Fee:
None if minimum balance requirement is met; otherwise $6
Minimum Balance Requirement:
$2,500 minimum daily balance or $5,000 average balance during each statement cycle
Transaction Fees and Limitations:
- None if minimum balance requirement is met
- $0.25 per debit fee charged for any transaction including check or ACH payments
- Debit transaction limitation of one-hundred (100) per statement cycle
Interest Compounding and Crediting Frequency:
Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to the account monthly
Daily Balance Computation Method:
Minimum Requirements to receive the above benefits:
Effect of Closing an Account:
- If account is closed within 90 days of opening, $50.00 will be charged.
- If the account is closed before interest is credited, the accrued interest will be forfeited.
Savings Overdraft Protection:
Imaged copies of cancelled checks will be enclosed in the monthly statement