• How do I reorder checks?

    All of our check orders are processed by Deluxe Checks. Click here to reorder checks.
  • Who do I contact to report Online Banking Fraud?

    Contact our Electronic Banking Department at (213) 427-4277.
  • What do I do when I have lost my credit or debit card?

    Report your lost card immediately to the appropriate department.

    Credit Card
    (800) 556-5678 (in the U.S.)
    (402) 399-3600 (outside of the U.S.)

    Debit Card
    (213) 427-4230 (Korean support)
    (800) 554-8969 (24-hour support)
  • Are there any career opportunities at Hanmi Bank?

    We are always looking for individuals who are eager to launch their careers in the financial industry. Please visit our Career opportunity page by clicking here.
Copyright ©2013 Hanmi Bank. All rights reserved.